SUDBURY REGION MOVES TO GREY-LOCKDOWN
Sudbury and Districts Region moves into Grey-Lockdown as of Friday, March 12, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. They are presently in RED-Control.
GREY – LOCKDOWN
- 25% capacity limit for all retailers including dealers
- Retailers must post capacity limits
- A safety plan is required to be prepared and made available upon request
- Retailers must have passive screening notice for customers and active screening for staff
- Individuals must physically distance and wear a face covering
- No test drive restrictions and business does not need to be by appointment only
Public health official cite the rapid deterioration of trends in key indicators, as the reason the emergency brake is being applied to move Public Health Sudbury and Districts to Grey-Lockdown to help reduce further spread of the virus in the region.
Please visit Ontario.ca/covidresponse for the full list of public health region classifications.
For your region, and more information, see our previous Dealer Alerts at www.ucda.org/dealer-alerts/