Consumer Credit Reports
UCDA members have direct access, through the UCDA office, to the Equifax Consumer Credit Report service.
This is a fast, fax response service that allows members to receive a complete Consumer Credit Report in minutes. Enjoy competitively priced reports from North America’s largest consumer reporting companies.
Members have a host of advantages when they use the UCDA service, not the least of which is that they have no extra fees to pay to access the service.
- Faxed responses within minutes of sending your request
- No annual credit bureau fees ($60 or more per year)
- No set-up fees – Low per search costs and volume discounts
- No dial-up charges
- No monthly software charges ($15 to $30 per month)
- Personalized authorization forms at no charge
- A FICO score is available at no extra charge