Fast Start Sales Training
The UCDA has been offering this introductory sales course since February, 2014 and it has been very well received! In addition to making the class available to current OMVIC Course students, we also continue to make it available to our Members.
This sales training course is a 1-day workshop specifically developed for new salespeople. It’s designed to teach you how to approach your customers, negotiate and close the deal and do it all the right way.
- What is selling
- Understanding the dealership’s internal workings
- How to deal with price issues and how important affordability is for consumers today
- Following a modern and effective sales process
- How to qualify a customer and sell a stock unit
- How to execute an effective trade-in appraisal
- How to deliver a dynamic and powerful vehicle presentation
- Effective demonstration drive guidelines for a used vehicle
- How to develop and deliver a proposal to a customer
- How to close the sale
- How to solicit a counter proposal
- How to deal with vague objections like “I want to think about it”
- Effective follow-up strategies
Friday, November 3
Friday, December 8
Friday, January 5
Friday, February 2
Friday, March 8
Friday, April 5
Friday, May 3
Friday, June 7
To attend, you must meet the following requirements:
Good quality internet connection (minimum 5 Mbps)
Computer with Webcam, microphone, and speakers (phone or tablet not acceptable)
Call the UCDA at 1-800-268-2598 or 416-231-2600 or e-mail email@example.com
The cost for the class is $245 +HST per Participant for UCDA Members and $325 +HST per Participant for non-UCDA Members.
Course materials are included. All classes are streamed live using Zoom at this time.