LONDON MOVING TO RED-CONTROL LEVEL
Effective Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. the Middlesex-London Health Unit moves to the Red-Control level due to rising case counts.
RED – CONTROL
- Open for business but at 50 per cent capacity
- A safety plan is required to be prepared and made available upon request
- Retailers must post capacity limits publicly
- Retailers must have passive screening for patrons and active screening for staff
- Line-ups and patrons congregating outside must be managed by venue; 2 metres distance inside and outside; face coverings are required in line
Please visit Ontario.ca/covidresponse for the full list of public health region classifications.
For your region, and more information, see our previous Dealer Alerts at www.ucda.org/dealer-alerts/